21.10.09

Look Fantastic in Olkhon Island, Siberia

lake baikal in olkhon

Lake Baikal is located in the valley of Siberia, which formed about 25 million years ago. This is the deepest lake in the world and the second oldest. Containing 20 percent of the planet's surface fresh water. Olkhon is one island which has the largest lake in the world. With divided by a narrow strait is dangerous and this lake has a depth of 1.637 m.

Olkhon Island consists of large lakes, separated by a strait, and there are lots of pasture. Many of the horses that live on this island. And also some plants, trees decorate the green. It's beautiful scenery here and take that beautiful world.



lake baikal siberia

beautiful world in siberia

lake baikal in olkhon island

1 comments:

Kanako Makino said...

hello. my name is Kanako, Japanese. I'm editing a video of introducing the lake Baikal. so could I ask if I can use your picture of the Olhon island? I will show your name or website address in the video. please replay to my mail address: guapakana@yahoo.com
Sincerely waiting for your replay.

Post a Comment

please comment here